Considering how much I moan, I thought compiling a list of 10 things I hate would be easy but it’s taken a few days. The love section was much better.
1. Family (including that I asked my dad if I could take a photo of his knuckles and he didn’t even ask why) and friends.
3. People passionate about their cause but who respect that others might have different opinions.
5. Words (including books and blogging).
7. Being a mum.
8. Writing for a living.
9. Taking photographs.
10. A long, uninterrupted sleep.
3. Vague-booking. Just say what you mean!
4. People who smoke at bus stops.
6. People who play music on their phones in public without headphones.
7. People who talk but don’t listen (I think I am guilty of this sometimes too).
8. Infant reflux and allergies.
10. Not having more time.
Fancy telling me 10 things you love and hate? Please consider yourself tagged.